Sunday, July 02, 2006

FW: The Jewish Peddler

Yankel Goldstein, in his late 80s and still gainfully employed as a ribbon
salesman, has been trying, unsuccessfully, to sell ribbon to Macy's for many
years.  Last week, he made another attempt to speak with the anti-Semitic
buyer. "Goldstein," the buyer says, "you've been trying to sell me ribbon
for at least 25 years. Now is your chance. Send me enough yellow ribbon to
reach from the tip of your nose to the tip of your penis."

Three days later, four tractor trailers full of yellow ribbon drive up to
Macy's receiving dock. The ribbon buyer goes ballistic. He calls Goldstein
and yells, "What's going on??? I only ordered enough yellow ribbon to reach
from the tip of your nose to the tip of your penis, and you send me four
truck loads full of it!"

Goldstein replies calmly: "The tip of my penis is in Poland."

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments