Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bathroom visit...

We were rushing on our way home from Sesame Place because Tamar had an appointment. I drink a ton of water and frequently need to make stops.

At our last stop, I ran in and saw one sign that said "Family Restroom" and the one next to it said "MEN."

I went in. Things happened in slow motion.

The first thing I noticed was there was a cleaning lady in the
bathroom. A bit unusual, but I had seen that before.

Then I noticed that there were no urinals.

Lastly, I looked and saw only women in the bathroom.


I smiled-awkwardly- and turned around.

I had entered the rest stop and viewed the sign from the about the only angle possible where I could see the "MEN" in "WOMEN" without seeing the "WO."

Once my mind had seen the "MEN" part, I stopped looking up.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments