Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happily Ever After...

One of my strengths-for better or for worse-is helping couples that aren't right for each other break up sooner rather than later.

(For the more theory-minded, this is called the Strategic Inflection Point)

A few years ago, our friend Dana came over and, it was clear to everyone-even her- that she wasn't in the right relationship. To this day, she gives me credit for having pushed her to break up with her then boyfriend.

Now, Dana is a great, smart, attractive girl, and I was a bit concerned that she would face the challenges of other women I know in The Single Life.

But, the fact was, she wasn't with the right guy.

Well, sometimes fairy tales do come true and I just found out that she's engaged (yes, to someone else!).

I feel redeemed :-)

Don't know if I get Olam Ha-Ba credit for this or not.

And Dana, feel free to read: More on Marriage Guidelines...

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments