Thursday, April 05, 2007

Movie Review: Borat

It's funny. And I'm not talking about the movie here. I'm talking about how when it was over, I thought to myself, you know "this was kind of like my experience watching the 40 year old virgin."

At moments, I was laughing so hard, I was crying. I am impressed by his versatility, but while I didn't mind the offensive nature of the film-primarily because he was an equal opportunity offender-I walked away feeling a bit like it wasn't a huge worthwhile use of time.

But here's where it was better...it was only 86 minutes long, so bottom line, it was ok. I'm giving it 3.5 starts.

And the reason it's all funny,...when I went to Netflix to rate the movie, the first suggestion under "People who liked this movie also liked...." was 40-year old virgin.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments