Sunday, April 01, 2007

What Not to Wear...

On my favorite fashion show, Clinton and Stacey have said, "a jacket can turn a basic outfit into something special."

Yesterday morning, as I was dressing for synagogue, I thought of that and-since I had no kids in tow-I figured I could put one on.

Jeremy Lustman (not a dumb guy-see below) and one of the best dressed guys I know said, "I like the outfit. Looks really well put together."

I was glad that Clinton and Stacey would have approved, but then got concerned about the consequences....now the bar for fashion has been raised.

And what's more...what happens next time if he doesn't say anything about my outfit?

Maybe we're better off keeping expectations low than failing to meet the higher bar?

As the consulting world says, "Underpromise and overdeliver." Have I promised too much?

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments