Saturday, April 28, 2007

Metamucil...conclusion


I'd like to think it was my persistence, but my bet is that someone at Procter & Gamble reads the Church of the Customer Blog.

Why?

Well, on April 26th, they published my story about trying to get P&G to pay attention to me (after my 2 months of effort).

And, guess what?

Today (a Saturday delivery no less), I get a full package of Metamucil product with a letter written on the 27th.

I guess not all customers or "citizen marketers" are equal. Thanks Jackie for helping to "clean this up." :-)

I should add...the Berry flavor is FANTASTIC. I really like it. Of course, I tried it ASAP and even though I'v been harboring a lot of negative feeling towards P&G over this issue, I've got to admit, the product (both original and new) are good value.

BTW, Jackie is the co-author of a great book called Citizen Marketers which is a deep dive into the process we have just watched unfold. For those of you interested in how blogging/internet are changing the way we relate to companies, it's worth a read.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments