Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Simple Solution...

Anyone who has more than 3 gadgets plugged into a surge protector has run into this problem.

What about devices with those large bulky adapters that cover more than one outlet?

You end up 'wasting" outlet space and, like me, buying at least 1 more surge protector.

A few months ago, I was watching a DVR of the Consumer Electronics Show and it featured the

PowerSquid Surge Suppressor, which is simply ingenious. It's a great example of someone seeing a common problem, developing a simple solution.

Instead of being static, the plugs are moveable, so it doesn't matter if you've got a bulky adapter or not, everything plugs in and you don't waste any outlets.

Just great stuff! One of those "how come I didn't think of that?" moments, right?

Special call out to Mosh Teitelbaum who read the rules for coming to my house and selected an item (since removed) off of my 'wish list.'

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments