Sunday, April 15, 2007

Investing in family

One of the things that my parents did well was to teach us the importance of family.

Many trips were centered around a family event. They weren't cheap, but worth it. My siblings and I have a great appreciation for family amd its role in our development.

Most trips would feature my dad lecturing us on some obscure topic related to the destination, etc.

Could be the importance of trade due to the development of the steamboat on the mississippi river or just a visit to the tabasco factory and cajun heritage.

The torch has passed....

The kids and I are in the car with my parents on a rainy day to philadelphia for
a 3rd cousin's naming.

And we just explained how a tunnel (baltimore) is constructed :-)

And I am blogging from the car (not driving!)

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments