Thursday, May 03, 2007

Calling my bluff...

I made the annual birthday call to Stewart, one of the blog's most loyal readers.

When I call people on their birthdays, I ask for the "90 second update on your life."

After that, people ask me the same.

My glib response...'if you want to know, check out the blog."

Stewart, who I would put on my all-funniest person team, called my bluff.

"I do and I'm not satisfied. I don't know what happened with the Renuzit stuff from Dial, you haven't updated me on comcast, is Calanit still having tantrums? You call that service?!

And the last few days haven't been such high quality posts...a lot of links, but not real insight."

Touche, Stewie.

Renuzit-I've emailed them twice. The customer service rep said they'd forward it along. I've heard NOTHING.

Comcast-i've emailed them four times (I know, I need a life) and they promised they'd forward it along...NOTHING. I think I may cancel today and call Verizon.

And check this out...the metamucil product manager emails me and says, "I see that you posted the letter I sent you with my contact info. Would you please take that down?"

I think I will...in 2 months :-)

Sorry, Stewart...I will try and do better. And, hey, Happy Birthday!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments