Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hair Gel....

When my hair gets long in between hair cuts, I use a bit of hair gel just to keep things orderly until I can get to the barber. I asked Tamar to buy some for me the other.

"I've never bought hair gel for you. What kind?"

"Doesn't matter. Any kind will do."

She came back with a product called Luster's Scurl-Wave Jel Activator. The description on the back reads:

S-CURL WAVE JEL & ACTIVATOR is a light Jel that will activate your curls and waves without a trace of grease. S-CURL WAVE JEL & ACTIVATOR actually eliminates the "Shrinkage Factor" that results from shampooing your curly perm. So now your curls and waves will be healthy looking, soft, and never frizzy or sticky.

It also has a logo of a woman that says "The Proud Lady" 100% Black Owned.

Somehow I don't think I'm the target market for this product.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments