Friday, September 01, 2006

Blog Hobby

Addiction is perhaps too strong a word, but I've been spending a bit too much time lately playing with the Blog.

You may have noticed on the right that I've added a bunch of new links. I'm curious what people will find valuable and what they won't.

Beyond that, though, is that these links (aka 'widgets' which are going to become more and more common) are ways to integrate tons of different functionality from various sources without having to do it yourself.

It's not so much that I want to make money from my friends (but hey, if you can't make money from your friends who can you make money from?) I'm just intrigued by the whole concept of increasing interactivity and value through utlizing other sites'/services' capabilities.

There's so much cool stuff out there. I LOVE it.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments