Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Call me at the hospital...please

My number is: 202 877 4831

Unit 3NE/Room 1

Please call...otherwise I might go crazy in here!

Background:
After waiting for 6.5 hours! in the admission area (they have to specially prepare my room), I'm finally about to get my dose.

Once I do...I'm in isolation until tomorrow.

Thing is...I brought A TON of reading material (all of which I have to leave at the hospital) but with that much waiting, I've gone through most of it.

Also...no hour is bad, I have to get up every 90 minutes to drink/go to the bathroom.

I can only watch so much TV.

Bottom line...call if you're interested in getting my undivided attention --something that Tamar doesn't always get :-)

And yes, I convinced the nurses to let me blog from the nurses' station before getting my dose!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments