Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Giant Go-Cart...

Our local grocery store chain is called "Giant."

Last night, Tamar asked me to go get some milk-which I happily did, of course!

As I was walking in, an elderly gentleman was sitting in a mechanized cart that Giant gives out for disabled/elderly people to do their shopping. He stopped me.

"Can you take this inside for me? It's too far for me to walk."

"Sure," I said, and I plopped into the driver's seat...and proceeded to do my entire shopping.

Like having a big bandage on your neck, you get a lot of deference when driving around in a cart. It had a great turning radius.

Of course, when I pulled through the check-out, the cashier said, "I saw you walking outside, what's up?"

"I just thought it would be fun to give it a test drive."

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments