Thursday, June 29, 2006

Why you should fill out Plaxo updates when I send them.

I got a request today from a friend as follows:

 

I know someone who is currently the Founder and CEO of a relatively new biotech company that is negotiating substantial funding with venture capitalists and he needs someone to look over an employment contract that the new controlling investors would be offering him.  The company is a Delaware Corp. so I would need someone familiar with Delaware law as well as NY.  We would prefer someone specializing in these kinds of agreements since as you can imagine, the situation is extremely delicate considering the blue chip VCs usually hold all the cards…

 

I know I know someone, I just can’t remember who it is…oh wait, I think I just did.

 

The value of the network and keeping your data clean and up to date.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments