Thursday, March 09, 2006

Women's haircuts...

Dating 101: look for changes in a woman's hairstyle.

Women love it when men notice new hairstyles, particularly since most men don't notice.

That's why I always look. 8 out of 10 times I'm right when I ask "did you do something with your hair?" and that's only because I am looking for it. The other 2 times...well, they take it as a compliment, so you don't lose.

I guess it's not Dating 101, it's Female Flattery 101.

Today, within 10 minutes, I saw two women at work and was right on both counts. The second one, however, was wise to my game.

"Are you married? Only married guys know to ask that question!"

So, there's my secret. Well , not really a secret, I guess, but a good skill. So guys...LOOK AT THE HAIR and just ask. You don't have to like it, of course, you just have to notice.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments