Saturday, March 18, 2006

5 years and counting...

Today is our 5th wedding anniversary and we are celebrating by doing...nothing.

Tamar isn't here. She's at a dance camp, but you know what? I'm fine with that. The way I look at it...the celebration of our marriage lies in the fact that I want her to leave me with the kids and go do something that she loves doing. We don't need a special day to celebrate our marriage and what we've accomplished, we do that everyday. Ok, that's a joke since some days we're either too tired, grouchy, or not in a good mood, but hey, we try everyday :-)

It is amazing to think what has happened in 5 short years. I've got a wife, a house, a mortgage, a "real" job, and 2 kids. That's about as "real life" and "when I grow up" as it gets.

After five years, there's a lot that Tamar and I know about each other. There are things that we can't stand and things that we'd rather not have to put up with, but when you add it all up, we're thrilled that we've signed up with the best life partner imaginable.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments