Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ode to Metamucil...

Recently, I’ve had a few conversations about the benefits of fiber and Metamucil. While I won’t go into explicit detail of the benefits, I will say a few things.

Thanks to my dad and brother, I’ve discovered that you’re never too young (that’s for you, Scott!).

My dad and I were joking once that there is probably a word in German (known for long, multi-word compositions to express big ideas) for that feeling of cathartic satisfaction that Metamucil yield.

Since then, we’ve called it the “FMA,” which is the acronym for a made-up German word, die Freilichemorgenausgang.

(Freilich means ‘joyous.’ Morgen means ‘morning.’ Ausgang means ‘exit’) or the “Joyous Morning Exit.”

You can laugh now….or become a believer :-)
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments