Monday, February 19, 2007

Growing Traits..

You gotta wonder where people get their traits/neuroses from. Some are genetic perhaps (meaning environmental...your parents), but where, for example, does Calanit get her beliefs that:
  1. the "Yo, Baby!" yogurt she eats has to have a picture of a girl on it? Erez, then, can only eat the one with the picture of a boy.
  2. she must hang her coat on the pink hangers at synagogue?
  3. the order of breakfast must be yogurt, cereal, then cheese
It's just funny to observe, but I will say this...she continues to be one of the easiest kids to manage.

Yesterday, for example, she came back from a playdate-Erez was sleeping-and I said, "can you play downstairs because I have to finish doing my pullups?"

"Yes. I want to do yoga." [her own Yoga Kids video]. I guess that's a good trait to have, right?
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments