Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hitting the wall at 7.20pm...

There are only so many days/nights of going to bed at 12pm, getting up at least once in the middle of the night, and being awoken at 6.30am that I can take before I hit the wall.

Last night, I helped get the kids ready for bed, lay down on my bed (fully dressed) and fell asleep...at 7.20pm

Of course, that explains why I' up at 1.30am.

The pressure that I feel to get "things done" every night --and arguably many of them are not high priority, but I feel better if I've done them-like blogging :-) --compels me to stay up later than I should.

Moderation is the key. Not the extremes, but hey...

Some of the activities that I feel "must get done" every day (usually at night) for me to feel "whole" (outside of the obvious stuff) include:

  1. some sort of exercise (Tamar got a new pilates video and we're into now)
  2. preparing for the next time I read Torah in synagogue (Dec. 30th)
  3. at least one blog entry!
Am I alone in this?
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments