Sunday, December 03, 2006

Children's activity in the 21st century...



Calanit likes to come in my office when I'm working. I don't want to tell her to leave, so I keep a stash of paper, crayons, and stickers for her to play with.

Today, I turner her loose on my Tablet PC and showed her how to use the stylus to select different colors.

Her first digital works of art were completed this morning.

When I think about how her life will unfold and how different it will be from mine, this is just one of many examples.

Here's a girl who isn't even three, using a Tablet PC, selecting colors to draw with and it all seems so normal.

Like the phenomenon of digital pictures...the kids know when I'm taking one, they know to smile and they know to ask to see what it looks like.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments