Sunday, June 29, 2008

Upcoming Road Trip to Michigan…

If you’ll be in Chicago on July 10th, feel free to join us.

Here’s the invite that went out to FOJ-Chicago.

I know this is crazy, but here’s the deal. I’ve been to 45 states (see The Drive for 45....) and one of the 5 remaining is: Michigan.

So, I am inviting you on a round-trip road-trip to Michigan, so I can knock down my 46th state.

Benefit to you

  1. Hang out with me (ok, not so good)
  2. Meet/hang out with other cool Chicago folks (could be fun)
  3. I’m buying drinks in Michigan (and will be designated driver!)
  4. This is the kind of old school, college stuff that you just don’t do that often…and you’ll remember it for the rest of your life (see: Remember (the) Maine...)

So, are you in?

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments