Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Flying Family Field Trip


12 weeks post-partum and we're back in the saddle.

Sunday, with the help of my dad (yes, just the two of us), we took the three kids on the next installment of the Family Field Trip.

Our original plan was to go to the Joint Forces Air Show, but it was pouring and we (read: I) just wasn't up for it, so we quickly adapted.

I recalled a conversation I had with Michael Zatman telling me after about the College Park Aviation Museum.

We headed there and were pleased to find a great experience for the kid.

What's more, it's a unique historical place, the oldest continuously operating airfield in the world. The Wright brothers trained Army pilots there after the US gov't bought 2 planes.

Small and manageable. Good for kids as well.
----------------
Now playing: Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
via FoxyTunes
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments