Thursday, January 17, 2008

Connecting the dots....


A few weeks ago, I recounted how I reconnected with a classmate from JHU named Robin Jacobson. We knew we knew each other, but we couldn't figure out how...


Anyway, we had a nice chat and have exchanged some emails and left it at that.

But, sometimes, fate has a strange role to play...




Last week, I was going through my old scrapbook and found an from the college paper congratulating the student fundraisers for the Annual Fund (the beginning of my sales and marketing career?)

I saw her name on it and put it all together...


But, wait, there's more...

I flipped through another scrapbook and found a note signed by Robin Jacobson saying:
"Jeremy, I want to be like you when I grow up."
"Why?"
"Because you're so cool."

Leave it to my ego to feel the need to document, authentice, and then save a post-it note marking the moment!

But, if you take a look at what Robin is up to, you'll see that the note should have been written the other way. She's pretty cool and maybe I can reach that level!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments