Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Is It Worth It? Contd.

So, instead of investing a ton of time, here's what I did:

I wrote the Sr VP for the area of concern:

Prior to joining Microsoft, I had my own company. As a result of that experience, I always “think like an owner.” I take pride in company successes outside of my focus area. Conversely, I feel anxiety about broken processes, looking for ways to fix them.

Recently, I’ve had a few interactions with our XXXXXXX team (from multiple perspectives) that have caused me concern.

Because I think bad feedback is as important (if not more) than good feedback, I’d like to share them. I can also offer some ideas on improvement, if that’s desired.

Can you recommend where I should send these thoughts?

This way, if s/he wants it, I have permission to continue. If not, I tried...
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments