Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Car Buying Crazy...

As I mentioned, I am in the market for a minivan (well, we are) and it's driving me nuts.

I've narrowed it down to a 2007 Hyundai Entourage SE (you know I love the Hyundais and their customer service) and a 2007 Honda Odyssey EX.

I've spent HOURS on this and I've got to get it done b/c
  1. I am going insane, since I am a "maximizer"
  2. I'm starting my new job on Monday and I don't need the distraction.

Too much agonizing.

It's about a $2100 difference between the two.

Hyundai has a bit more on the feature set and a better warranty (10 year/100k miles) and Honda is, well, Honda.

Resale value doesn't matter to me, as I don't plan on selling the car. Driving it into the ground is more like it.

Ok, enough. Too much information out there. It's affecting my mood and mojo.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments