Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Spy Museum Field Trip...Review


I'll just say that I am upset it took me this long to visit the Spy Museum. Apparently there are more spies in DC than any other city in the world and now, thanks to a highly interactive and informative exhibit, I am better prepared to handle them.

My Spy Museum Field Trip included my dad and aunt and we all agreed that it was worth it.
For a history buff and techno-gadget geek, it was a tremendous confluence of major life interests, but even if you are not both or one of those, I think you will enjoy the experience. Took about 2 hours.
Too often we take the city where we live for granted. Nice to take a moment to stop and smell the local roses (even though my buddy Auren thinks that is a waste of time)
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments