Thursday, August 02, 2007

Conversations through the blog...

So, there's the 1st reason I blog, and the 2nd reason I blog.

The 2nd reason can be seen in this chart.

96 different people came to this blog yesterday. Let's say, for arguments sake, that 80% of those are people I know (since I'm not such a famous blogger).

That means that approx. 75 different people in my social circle had an ongoing "conversation" with me. They were intrigued by something I wrote and now have an additional frame of reference for our future interactions.

To me, this is priceless. And what's really interesting is how varied the interactions are in terms of posts of interest.

The blog serves as an enabler for future conversation because we have a common reference point.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments