Sunday, June 10, 2007

More thoughts on Netflix...

So I've blogged a lot on Netflix and what I think it means for movies and technology...here's another one.

Last night, the TV was on in the background and an ad came on for the new "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer."

Now, I would never go to see this (or the previous one) in the theater, but I figured...what the heck, "I'll add the first one to my Netflix queue."

When I got to Netflix, not only could I add the original one, but I could add "Silver Surfer" to my queue.

So, here's a movie that isn't even out in the theaters yet and I've already got it in my Netflix line-up. Now, unless I HAVE to see a movie ASAP...can't remember the last time that happened, it's just a matter of waiting a few more weeks and there it is.

Just fascinating to think about, at least for me.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments