Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Movie Review: Love Actually

My colleague recommended Love Actually and I am glad that she did. A clever, cute, romantic comedy in the British tradition. Some sorrow, some heart tugs, and some tears. It tells multiple stories at once and how love is not clear cut...the definition is different and people's experiences are as well.

I watched it over 2 nights and was fortunate enough to have the love of my life (not named due to blog restrictions) watch the emotional ending with me.

A truly star-studded cast including Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, Keira Knightley, and Rowan Atkinson. Very well done.

 One request of Netflix...it'd be neat if I could make a note in my queue reminding me WHO suggested the movie. Usually, by the time I get to a movie, I can't remember whose recommendation it was.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments