Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's a Wonderful Wife...

Can I just tell you how amazing my wife is?

I barely took a look at the low-iodine cookbook, figuring I could survive on peanuts and water for 3 weeks.

That wasn't good enough for Tamar. She read (and committed to memory) pretty much the whole thing.

She has baked special bread for me, made a pasta dish that I would eat at anytime, found no-salt peanut butter, and much, much more.

When you survey your life and take stock of your assets, it's impossible to put a price tag on having someone love you so much so as to make sure that you are well taken care of, to anticipate your needs (even before you do), and to want, really, genuinely, want to make sure you are in good health.

I don't know where Zuzu's petals are, but I am certainly a lucky man.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments