Monday, August 14, 2006

Feeling bummed...

For the first time during this whole thyroid cancer stretch, I'm feeling a bit down.

The nuclear medicine guy tells me that for 14 days I'm really not allowed to have "significant, proximate" contact with my kids. I can sit at a table w/them, but not hug them or have them sit on my lap during a video.

This is making me really sad. They're not going to understand and I'm not going to like it.

Others:
-Can't sleep in the same bed w/Tamar for 7 days
-Must wash my clothes in separate loads
-Have to find out who's pregnant...since can't be near them
-more to come

When I heard this, however, I got sad. I love my kids so much and I can't stand that thought. For the first time, truly, I thought, "this really sucks!"

Whatever, gotta get through it.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments