Sunday, December 17, 2017

Gratitude Journal- Day 28: QuinnJim who saved my furnace

I came back home on Sunday morning to a freezing cold house. Something wasn't working, after doing a bit of troubleshooting (and recalling that the issue had happened before), I opened up the furnace.

I saw the trouble light blinking, like morse code and I knew it meant something.

Thanks to QuinnJim's video, I was able to figure out what the issue was (fuse blown), go to Home Depot, get the part for $3, and fix it, thus saving the day and being the hero in the eyes of my family!

More importantly than that :-), I was able to save the hassle and money of getting someone else to do it and get back to doing all of the other things I needed to do that day.

I'm grateful for YouTube and for people like QuinnJim who share their expertise so willingly and graciously so that guys like I am able to get on our with our lives.

Thanks, Quinn Jim!


blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments