Sunday, April 06, 2008

Kid Management: Back to Square One...

After the NFO's successful return to her workplace last week, the stakes have been raised.

Today, I am on my own in an "extended zone" taking all three for the entire day.

Thinking back to the first time I had 2 kids by myself, I remember the strategy: Survival.

If I got them out of the house and for a walk around the block, the day was successful.

Of course, later we progressed to field trips (like this, this, and this, this, and this)

So, I'm taking the same, deliberately slow approach to handling all three.

Our goal today: survival.

Since the NFO has already handled all three while I was out last week, I'll you this. I appreciate my wife even more now.

Check in with me at the end of the day. We'll see how I did.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments