Wednesday, April 09, 2008

FOJ Retrospective...

Two weeks ago, I lamented that I am Waiting for Godot in terms of a high speed scanner for my past writings. Aliza graciously offered to send the emails she's received over the past 10 years (from the pre-blogging days), but I told her not to worry.

Well, Gail sent them (and it turns out that it wasn't all that difficult to post, so Aliza, go ahead and send)

For those of you who have been w/me for that long, you *may* enjoy this trip down memory lane.

These are from the 5 week X-country trip that the NFO and I took in 2002

  • Awe Inspiring Canyons of the Southwest
  • Across the Ages Across America
  • Vegas, Baby!
  • We Love LA!
  • The Rocky, but beautiful, California coast
  • City by the Bay
  • Of Mormons, Gamblers, and Barren Land
  • Friends in the Rocky Mountains
  • From the Plains to the Prairies to the Range and i...
  • Into the Heartland: NYC-Chicago-Minnesota
  •  

    And these are 2 others that she sent along.

    blog comments powered by Disqus
     
    View Comments