Sunday, April 27, 2008

Film Festival-Building the Fan Base...

In cleaning out for Passover, we came upon the 2007 Washington Jewish Film Festival catalog. Obviously, we missed the festival, but there were some good-looking films there.

I wanted to add most of them to my Netflix queue.

Went to the website and thought..."wouldn't it be cool if the Festival had a Netflix queue and shared it out (like I do mine) so that anyone could add a film from a previous year? If I saw a few from 2007 that was great, it might encourage my attendance (and those I tell about it) in 2008)"

I guess the story here is...if there's a way to share what you are doing so that you engage and excite others, it's probably worth it, IMHO.

I may have missed it, btw, on the site.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments