Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How many of me could you take? ;-)

Back in the earlier days of the web, say 2000, somehow I became part of the "all Jeremy Epstein" mailing list.

Since first names didn't help, we had nicknames. I was "frog" as that was the SilentFrog days. There was "Brooklyn" and "Shearman" and "Tulane."

Every now and then, we'd get emails intended for another one. It was all quite humorous (particularly when one of them wrote an anti-Microsoft letter to the Washington Post and my boss got a call from HR!)

Today, one of my namesakes sent out an article about people who look for others with their same name and why people like to do it.

We had a mini-Jeremy Epstein reunion. "Brooklyn" now teaches high school math (he was in finance) and we've got an artist in our midst, see http://www.eggfree.net

Jeremy's welcome to the blog!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments