Friday, March 16, 2007

Technology Upgrade Cycle...

Every 2 years or so, roughly, I make (relatively) big upgrade investments in my technology infrastructure. The investment is in both time and money. I'm almost at the end of this cycle which began with the Vista install process, which part of the reason I'm selling my Xbox on ebay (listing here)

Overall, I think I'm/we're better off.

I've got a much better PC experience (Vista/office 2007) and TV (Xbox 360). My wife has my old scanner/copier/printer so she's got more potential (the one hole is I will need to replace that), and I've repurposed my DVD recorder/player to another TV which didn't have it before.

Over the years, I've done a number of these and each time, I find a way to maximize the return on my investment. Greater productivity, flexibility, and capability.

Now, how to make everyone see the world my way? :-)

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments