Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Manic Depression...delivered by the US Postal Service

My tax bill arrived yesterday (see history here). From the CPA :-)

Yes, it's more than I wanted to spend (both on the CPA and on the taxes), but the removal of hassle (CPA, not taxes) was worth it.

Tax bill is never easy. Too big. I went into a bit of a funk. (though I do need to give props to Nancy, my CPA. She made it easy...now, if I could just get her to use e-file)

Then, I opened the door and saw that my new Xbox360 had arrived (see earlier Vista issues).

I felt that giddiness I feel every time I get a new toy, er gadget.

Xbox was also a bit more than I wanted to spend, but since my Poppy was such a gadget guy, I've justified it by calling it the "Stanley J. Robinson Memorail Xbox360." I think he'd be proud.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments