Thursday, March 15, 2007

Intrusive, Unwanted, and Unappreciated Interruptions...

I just got a phone call and when I picked it up, the automated voice said

"We're sorry. This message was intended only for an answering machine. Goodbye."

Are you kidding me?

I did a *69 to call the number back: 866 849 3243

I then managed, I think, to unsubscribe from their phone list.

Next, I searched for the company just putting the phone number in...and found them.

Some hired gun telemarketing agency called Xpedite that obviously doesn't give a damn about my time or respect it.

I just wish I knew on whose behalf they were calling.

Old school marketing...spam everyone...a few people will say yes, who cares about the others...

That approach will come back to hurt you in the long run. 

Respect your customers' and prospects' time....please.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments