Sunday, March 18, 2007

Reflecting on 6 years...

While the kids were drawing with chalk on the driveway and running around the frontyard, I was reminiscing about where I was 6 years ago today...at my wedding.

I knew I'd like to have a family, of course, but there was no way I could possibly picture what my children would actually look like.

And, like hitting skip on a DVD (which we did tonight as we re-lived the wedding by watching the video), here I am...husband-which I became 6 years ago today...and now father of 2.

I don't want to say that life has passed me by, rather that life passes by.

On the video, we saw that the 4 remaining grandparents who were at our wedding are now, as of a few weeks ago, no longer with us.

We see how friendships have changed.

We see how we have changed.

Another mile marker on life's road.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments