Monday, January 26, 2009

The Happiness Project...

Portrait of Aristoteles. Pentelic marble, copy...Image via WikipediaIt's one of our unalienable rights (for Americans, at least)..."the pursuit of Happiness."

Thanks to Hannah Seligson, I was introduced to Gretchen Rubin, the author of the forthcoming book "The Happiness Project."

I've been enjoying her blog on the process for discovering which methods work...and which don't...in reaching happiness.

From her blog:
I'm working on a book, THE HAPPINESS PROJECT--a memoir about the year I spent test-driving every principle, tip, theory, and scientific study I could find, whether from Aristotle or St. Therese or Martin Seligman or Oprah.

THE HAPPINESS PROJECT will gather these rules for living and report on what works and what doesn’t. On this daily blog, I recount some of my adventures and insights as I grapple with the challenge of being happier. THE HAPPINESS PROJECT will hit the shelves in late 2009 (HarperCollins). 
Worth checking it out.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments