Thursday, January 22, 2009

The downside of personal blogging...

is that your friends start finding you boring in social situations.

I was at dinner with Gadi, Jdub, and Yoni (among others) and the topic of our recent trip to Israel came up.

Gadi asked (spoofing our Coming to a Meal document): "so, what was the high point?"

I was still a bit jet-lagged at this point, but eventually said, "I have one for you..." and began to talk about an experience I had in a parking garage in Israel where I got out for free.

He looked at me and said, calmly, "I know that one already. Don't you have anything else?"

My brother, Asher, once put it more bluntly:
"Jer, since I read your blog every day, there's really nothing new for you to tell me when we get together."
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments