Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Blog on Brain Repository Cont'd....

I admit it. I LOVE being asked for my advice and opinions.

I also LOVE connecting people with people and with valuable information.

And what I love the most...when the whole process is automated! Where I can help you without manual intervention. :-)

For example:
  1. David Lowenstein wanted to know my thoughts on a resort.
  2. Marc Lennon wanted to know who I know in the medical devices technical writing industry
  3. Nancy F. wanted recommendation on music
  4. and another example from Tom and Kira

It used to be that you would need to search

  1. www.jer979.com (this blog)
  2. www.linkedin.com/in/jer979
  3. www.pandora.com/jer979
I've added two services on the sidebar Lijit and PredictAd to help you.

Lijit offers search across the blog, my various social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), and links I've selected (del.icio.us) etc.

PredictAd (thanks to old friend, Tomer Molovinsky for connecting via LI) promises to use community knowledge and predictive power to help you find the info you want more quickly.

My request of you....test them out and tell me if they work for you.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments