Wednesday, December 26, 2007

For One More Day...

Call your mother right now (if you can) and tell her how much you love her.

That was my reaction when finished watching the made-for-TV adapted version of Mitch Albom's For One More Day. How a sportswriter has become one of the more emotionally intelligent authors of our day is beyond me.

Actually it's not, now that I think about it and once again proves how great sports are.

Anyhow, I just adored Albom's Five People You Meet in Heaven as an "appreciate the moment in your life" type parable and For One More Day took it to the next level by making it "appreciate the people in your life."

I did call my mom. I did tell her how much I love her.

I'll burn a DVD of this movie and send it to the first two people who
  1. post a comment of gratitude about his/her mother here
  2. send the link to this post to his/her mother

Mega-Bonus points if your mom posts a comment!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments