Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Faces...

Ever notice that there are some people with inherently bright faces and some with inherently dim faces?

You can just tell by their faces what type of personality they have?

I don't know if, as a parent, it is possible to help your child develop a 'bright' face or not, but I know how I respond to dim and bright faces.

Dim faces bring me down. They don't seem like they are loving life. They are not fun to be around.

Bright faces light you up. They engage you. They are animated.

There's a saying that only 7% of communication is verbal.

Body language, dress, appearance, environment all make a difference.

I bet if you have a bright or dim face makes a big one as well.

As for me, I'm starting to consciously move the dim faces out of my life.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments