Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Browser Day 2006


Last night I upgraded my Internet Explorer browser to version 7. I'd been using it at work, but took the plunge at home (it's a sign of confidence since I don't have the same tech support there as I do at work).

I'm a fan. It's smoother and I like the add-ons. One thing you should definitely consider using/installing is the Windows Live Toolbar

The single best feature (i've been using the concept in one way or another for years) is the auto-form-fill. I hate typing my name/address multiple times and remembering my passwords. I don't have to.

I even set up different profiles depending on whether it's work, home, or a junk account (so I don't get spammed/junk mail later).

For comparison purposes, I also installed Firefox browser and I'll be testing out the merits of both over time.










Tried out IE7 or Firefox? What do you think?
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments