Monday, September 03, 2007

Why the Internet Rocks...

So, last week, I post about my experience with the power outage.

Within minutes, I have feedback on how to improve the system and then a link to where I can buy them.

This is what Cluetrain talks about and why the Net is so damn revolutionary.

It's not like I am going to call you or email you and say "hey, what do you think of my Disaster Recovery plan?" but with the blog, you choose to read it (or not) and then offer your suggestions to help improve.

What's more, it's not a private 1:1 exchange. It's an open one, so that ANYONE who wants to learn and improve can benefit from our combined wisdom.

That's why I love comments. It makes the blog a conversation place where others can learn (at any time they wish).

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments