Saturday, September 15, 2007

Book Review: Cluetrain Manifesto

I remember the day about 8 years ago or so when my colleague, Matt van Horn, told me to read Cluetrain Manifesto.

All I can say is that I made a mistake in not listening to him then.

The knowledge imparted by this book has been in my head for a while, but it gave me a great framework for the sea-change that is taking place in front of our eyes (and on our monitors).

If you REALLY want to understand the implications of the Web on a social/business/inter-personal level, this is a MUST read.

The candid, authentic style reinforces a lot of what I've been trying to do on this blog and others.

For some, a cold dose of reality (get on the cluetrain, baby!). For others, the inspiration to tackle a whole new frontier.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments