Sunday, September 30, 2007

Go Around the Room....

One of my favorite blogs, tried this, and I'd like to as well.

You know a lot about me. I don't know much about you.

I know some of the people who are active readers (they send me emails, call, or discuss in person) and, of course, my beloved commenters!

But, it continually amazes me how many people take the time to read the blog. It's a great honor (and humbling...though pressure-filled since I have to figure out how to keep it interesting!)

I LOVE when I see folks who I don't know are blog-readers, but obviously are, but I wish it didn't take in the in-person.

So, I am going to ask you to introduce yourself and post a comment.
  1. where do you live?
  2. what do you do for a living?
  3. what do you like/dislike about this blog?
  4. what's your favorite breakfast cereal?
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments