Monday, January 17, 2011

How to enjoy carpool..

With three kids, there are often days that require logistical sophistication on the order of an Iraqi invasion.

Add in other kids, booster seats, nap time, etc. and you’re looking at a supercomputer scenario.

When driving Maximus to a birthday party (he and two sets of female twin girls Winking smile), I heard all of the kids laughing and interacting with each other.

In Why Beautiful People Have More Daughters, the authors talk about how 50% of who we become is as a result of the people with whom we interact (an idea offered in another book I read called Herd).

So, as I sat there listening to Paco interact with all of the girls, I realized I was watching his development occur right before my eyes.

It made carpool a much more meaningful experience.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
View Comments